divendres, 8 de novembre del 2013

My Last Summer

Hello my name is Paula and today I'm going to talk about my last summer.
First I'm going to talk about Banyoles.
Second I'm going to talk about Palamós.
During the time I was in Banyoles I go to the Parc de la Draga with my friends every afternoon. It was where people went, and there you were with everyone.
I also went to the Summer Carnival, and it was very great. First, there was a parade through the city, and then everyone was on the Draga.
The summer was fantastic in Banyoles
Later, I went to Palamós with Guillem, Mar and Tània. Were going to the beach every day, to buy clothes in Platja d'Aro...
I spent two weeks there, and I enjoyed very much. We met many kids and we made ​​many new friends. Any night we go to Platja d' Aro, Palamós or beach.

And we watch the meteor shower that made a night on the roof of a friend.
Then, I came back again to Banyoles and we go to the Festes del Tura.
This summer has been a summer to remember. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada